Alarms can be raised using fixed point type panic buttons or via portable transmitter units for staff on the move. Pressing the button causes the system to raise an ‘assistance’ call along with the location of the incident, ensuring a swift response. The user may raise a higher level of alarm by tugging the unit away from its holder.
Logging and Tracking Facility – Ideal for Security Managers
A vital log of events can be kept to archive activity. When used with PC graphic displays and with the portable transmitters in attack mode, ‘tracking’ is enabled.
- Optional Fixed Point Panic Buttons
- Can be stand alone or part of general distress system
- Optional disabled persons alarms
- Can link to pagers, sounders, graphic displays, CCTV and ARC
- People and Asset location with staff attack facility