Tyco understands that effective project management is the key to a successful installation.
- Full Turnkey Solutions – Tyco are able to act as a principle contractor role under CDM 2015 managing design, construction phase & H&S requirements. Principal contractors have an important role in managing health and safety risks during construction, Tyco have the skills, knowledge, experience and organisational capability to carry out this work.
- Experienced, competent project manager assigned as a single point of contact – Your Tyco project manager will be able to apply the processes, methods, knowledge, skills and experience to achieve the project objectives are met within the agreed timescale and budget.
- Clear communication – Maintaining open, regular and accurate channels of communication with all levels of project staff and stakeholders is vital to ensuring the smooth development of the project. Your Tyco project manager will interface with all stakeholders and the project team, maintaining clarity over goals, responsibility, performance, status, and progress throughout the duration of the project
- Development & implementation of an installation delivery programme to ensure key milestones are met.
- Health & Safety/ Quality Management - Tyco is committed to the principles of quality, environment, health and safety excellence. We believe in good corporate environmental citizenship in the communities in which we operate, and in providing a healthy and safe workplace.