Fire remains one of the most significant risks that any business can face, the consequences of which can lead to devastating effects both commercially and personally.
All employers and property owners have a legal responsibility under UK Fire Safety Law to ensure that a robust fire safety strategy is in place.
Did you know?
- Every year there are more than 100,000 fires in buildings in the UK*
- In the year ending June 2017, there were 346 fire related fatalities*
How can we help?
At Aviva, we can provide support through Tyco and Ansul, who are well established brands under the Johnson Controls Group. They offer a full range of commercial passive and active fire products and services, including:
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Sprinkler systems
- Gaseous suppression
- Kitchen suppression systems
- 24 hour monitoring from their UK based centre
- 24 hour remote engineering support
- Maintenance and repair works
What are the benefits?
- Early detection to minimise business risk
- 365/24/7 monitoring for peace of mind
- Effective suppression can minimise loss and disruption
- Supports business resilience planning
Johnson Controls: Tyco, Ansul
Johnson Controls, who are behind some of the best known brands in the industry including Tyco and Ansul, offer a portfolio of products and services that provide robust solutions to your fire safety needs.
Who should use Johnson Controls ?
- Property owners
- Retail wholesale distribution
- Motor trade
Contact Number for Aviva Customers: 0800 804 6223
For more information, go to the Fire Detection & Fire Suppression sections of this website.
* Source: Home Office statistics 2017